GIVEAWAY TIME! to celebrate reaching 500 followers i made a little something special for one of you lucky lovelies and i’ll post it out to you in a pretty little parcel free of charge. aaaaand here it is! i’m terrible at keeping secrets so i’m amazed this stayed a mystery for more than a day… it took a spectacular amount of will power but i can wait NO LONGER! this exclusive, hand embroidered piece of wall art is up for grabs to one of my lovely followers. to be in with a chance, just reblog this post and keep your fingers crossed :)
- must be following moi (shinyfabulousdarling) - i will be checking!
- REBLOG this post, likes don’t count
- NO giveaway blogs
- maximum 3 entries per blog, you can reblog more than that if you want to but please don’t spam your lovely followers.
- closes 7th October (because it’s my birthday - YAY)
- i’ll announce the winner shortly after that and message them to get an address so you’ll need to have your ask box open and a mailing address for me to send it to.
- for extra special brownie points you can also like me on facebook or check out my other tumblr
TA-DAAAAHHHHHH!! apparently i’m continuing my undying love of french knots… i hope you like it because i’m keeping it if you don’t!
Pretty Little Barcelona - a counted cross stitch pattern by Satsuma Street
I can’t decide if I’m going to knit, read about Victorian embroidery, or teach myself how to tat lace.
ETA: I went and got frozen custard with my friend and discussed 19th century marriage law reform. Also smut and natural dyeing techniques.
i need friends like this.